I. REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Be a born again believer in Jesus Christ.
- Faithfully attend and financially support a Bible believing church.
- Be drug, alcohol and tobacco free for at least one year prior to membership.
Complete a study course in personal evangelism, such as "Personal Evangelism"by Global University, available online FREE, or for $5.00 (shipping including), through HonorBound Motorcycle Ministry.
- Have a pastor's endorsement recommending applicant as a maturing Christian with a demonstrated burden for evangelism.
- Have a Holy Spirit inspired passion to share the love of Jesus Christ with America's bikers and motorcyclists.
- Members are encouraged to be motorcycle owners and riders. Exceptions may be made for individuals in support ministry of HBMM.
- Be familiar and in agreement with the tenants of faith of HBMM.
- Members are encouraged to financially support HBMM on a regular basis as the Lord enables.
II. WE BELIEVE (STATEMENT OF FAITH)
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God. (2 Tim. 3:16)
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. (Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousands years. (John 1:1)
- In the blessed hope—the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming. (Titus 2:13)
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. (John 14:6)
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. (Titus 2:5)
- In water baptism by immersion. (Matt. 28:19)
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. (1 Pet. 2:24)
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. (Gal 5:16-25)
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation. (Rev. 20:11-15)
III. METHODS OF MINISTRY
- Members are encouraged to wear their patch (Colors) and participate in secular motorcycle events and
- Activities such as rallies, races, bike shows, runs and club functions. Members should always be ready to
- Share their faith in Jesus and be willing to pray for others needs and minister as the Holy Spirit leads.
- Anyone unwilling to pray with others or share their faith in Christ should question why they want to wear
- The Honor Bound Motorcycle MinistryPatch (Colors). HBMM is a ministry — not a fellowship club.
- Patch (Colors) consisting of a crown of thorns, encircling a cross made of 3 nails. Symbolizing the crown of thorns, nails and cross used in the crucifixion of Jesus.
- Top "HonorBound" is used with permission of the HonorBound: Men of Promise Men's Ministries of the Assemblies of God signifying a commitment to honor God, family and country.
- Bottom will state: "Disciple of Jesus Christ".
- An M is worn on the right side, and left side of the patch designating HonorBound as a "Motorcycle Ministry" not a motorcycle club.
- The Patch (Colors) will remain the property of HonorBound Motorcycle Ministry. No reproduction of the Patch (Colors) is permitted without written permission. Members may be required to return their Patch (Colors) if they are found to have dishonored the guidelines of HBMM.
- Patch (Colors) will be worn as often as possible when riding, always when representing HBMM and at all HBMM functions and ministry activities.
- Colors cost $50.00 and may be purchased when evangelism course is completed.
Complete the 2-page HonorBound Motorcycle Ministry Application form, including Pastor's endorsement.
If you have completed the evangelism course, include your check for $50.00 and mail to:
General Council of the Assemblies of God
HonorBound Motorcycle Ministry
1445 Boonville Ave.
Springfield, MO 65802-1894